The Retro Light Autopoli can be adapted to most mirrors without the need to swap or cut the rearview mirror body because it was made from flexible, self-adhesive materials.
Retro Light switches on the car's arrow device.
Dimension information is not available at this time.
• Clean and remove grease from the surface that will receive Retro Light;
• Remove the protective film from the double-sided tape and attach the Retro Light to the rear-view mirror.
There are no downloads available in the moment.
- Autopoli Warranty:
3 (three) year warranty for LED products (bulbs), from the date of purchase, against manufacturing defects.
Warranty of 3 (three) months for other products, from the date of purchase, against manufacturing defects.
Warranty coverage does not extend to:
- Products which show signs of tampering in seals or security seals (on the products themselves or parts of the parts);
- Products with damages due to electrical installation (voltage), improper installation or installation;
- Products with damages due to natural, environmental or accidental or intentional breaks;
- Products with damage caused by oxidation, humidity or burning caused by short circuits;
- Products applied in places unfit for use.
Contact Autopoli Customer Service to find out more about how the warranty works and about the return and exchange process.
Autopoli Automotive Technology's electrical products and systems are constantly updated. Any changes are made without prior notice. The photos are merely illustrative.
If in doubt, contact the Autopoli Relationship Division
We recommend that the installation of our products be carried out by specialized professionals.
We are not responsible for the misuse and / or application of the products.